Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sweet t-shirt using the Imagine!!

Good morning! Things have been a bit hectic here with all the kids activities and trying to do some Spring cleaning....no fun!!


So here is a shirt that I made for my daughter a couple of days ago. I bought the long sleeve shirt at Walmart for like $3 and I used the Imagine and Yummy cartridge for all of the images and some inkjet t shirt iron on paper and the i rock for some bling! The whole shirt from start to finish took me about an hour and a half....not too bad!

The sweet image was cut at 2 inches and the lollipops were cut at 4 inches! This was super easy to do and she just loves her Sweet shirt!!

I have to add that the Avery light fabric transfer that I used washed very well with no peeling or color fade, I am so pleased with it!


Here is my little Sammi acting like herself....doing bunny ears for the camera!
Well, that is all for right now, I have so many projects in the air and hope to get them finished! I have cleaned so many toys and have donated a ton, so things are coming along. I have to go finish stuffing 39 goody bags for Easter for the kids to take to school tomorrow before they are off for Spring Break! If I get them finished before it turns dark...lol, I will snap a quick pic!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jeannine...this turned out sooo cute! I still haven't tried this and I really need to! You also have an adorable model...looks like she was having fun!

    ReplyDelete