Monday, October 7, 2013

Cream of the Crop!

Hi again!!   I know this is a late post, but I wanted to share the card that I made for the ScrappyMoms Stamps blog challenge!  I made it in between painting my closet and doing 5 loads of laundry!!  Geesh, but at least I had a little time to get my crafting fix in...LOL!!!!

Ingredients:
Paper Trimmings cricut cartridge - pumpkin border (pg. 54) cut at 1.25 inches
Scrappy Moms stamp set
Burlap from Recollections
DCWV Ghosts & Goblins stack
Darice "leafy tree" embossing folder
Pebbles chalk, orange bakers twine, adhesive, brown ink

The lighting stinks in here and the card base is looking yellow when it is a cream colored cardstock.  I am pleased with how this card turned out and I am glad that I made some time to get in on the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment