Monday, October 28, 2013

Spooktacular Halloween Drinks!

Hi there!  I want to share these adorably spooky treats that I made for my two kids!  There is a witch brew (orange soda) and a spider venom (cream soda)!  I love how these turned out!
 
I wrapped some pattern paper around the bottles and added a spooky label that I got from the Silhouette store (# 49295) it was a print and cut, I absolutely love that feature!  I used some CTMH seam binding and used Heidi Swapp color shine in black and left some areas white, I thought it created a spooky effect.  I also sprayed some green using the chartreuse spray.  I only had white tulle so I sprayed that black as well and the color really took to it.  I had some papers with little spiders on them so I fussy cut two spiders and used pop dots to adhere them to the front of the spider venom bottle.  I also fussy cut some stars out of another pattern paper and adhered them to the witch brew bottle.  I actually enjoyed fussy cutting them out rather than having to go to my cutting machines. 
 
I used the spellbinders petite scallop dies to cut the black scallop and then used my coluzzle ( a long forgotten about tool that I love) to cut the circles.  I used a Cardztv "More Spooky Sayings" stamp set and embossed the sentiments....love that.  I love how spooky and fun these turned out and I know my kiddos will enjoy them!
 
I am entering them in the Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge - "spooky crafts" , Simon Says Stamp - Halloween or Halloween Colors Challenge and the CARDZTV Go-To Galz challenge # 38 - "Ghost and Goblin Party".....come check out these awesome challenges for some great inspiration!!
 
products used:
glass bottles of cream and orange soda
Cardztv stamps: More Spooky Sayings
coluzzle circle template
Spellbinders petite scallop dies
Silhouette Cameo design # 49295
Close To My Heart seam binding
Heidi Swapp black and chartreuse color shine
DCWV "The Ghosts and Goblins" stack
K&company Spooktacular paper
versamark ink, black embossing powder, pop dots, atg, glue dots
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, these are gr8t and just perfect for the challenge, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining the Cardztv Go to Galz! Great entry!

    mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so spooky wonderful and I want one! Thanks so much for joining the ctv ghost and goblin challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete