Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween Treats!!!

Good morning and Happy Halloween!!!!
  My daughter was super excited this morning to dress up as a skeleton (it was the first year that she wanted to be scary & simple) which was fine by me! LOL!  I did her face makeup and she was excited to bring her little treat bags to her class!

My kids don't really get a lot of candy trick or treating and what they don't like they donate to troops over seas through our dentist.  So, I decided to buy them a box of candy that they like and decorate it! my daughter got sprees, my son got swedish fish and my husband got whoppers...I got myself nerds but they were gone before they could be decorated lol!

I used my silhouette to cut the images...it did a wonderful job even though they were small and intricate!  I used some cardstock and papers from the K & Company Spooktacular paper pack.  I used the Martha Stewart web and spider punch to add some spooky effects.  For the tags, I used Sizzix tag dies and Cardztv "More Spooky Sayings" stamps.

                                                  (skelton frame- Silhouette #50114)
                                                    (Witch boots- Silhouette image #50120)
                                                      (spooky tree- Miss Kate Cuttables)

I am entering these goodies in the Cardztv Linky Party Go-To Galz color challenge #7 "Happy Halloween" challenge....had to use only black, orange and or purple ( and bits of white & green ok).  SO I decorated these accordingingly and it was easier than I thought to only use those colors and they came together well!

As much as I had fun creating Halloween treats and projects, I am looking forward to creating for Christmas!
Hope you all have a safe & fun Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. These turned out wonderfully Jeannine!! I love all of the papers you used. Thank you so very much for joining Cardz TV Go-to Galz 'Happy Halloween' Linky Party!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete