Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hocus Pocus

Hi there and happy World Card Making Day!!  

Here is a halloween card that I made today!   My inspiration came from Mary at Cardztv....she recently did a fun folds card series that I totally enjoyed. So, for this card, I used the twisted easel card technique....I had never done this one before and quite honestly don't know if I will use it again, its just not my favorite!   But, I did have fun creating the card! LOL!!



Here are the ingredients:
Teddy Bear Parade cricut cartridge, witch cut at 3.25"
Sizzix 'ticket' die
Spellbinders: labels one (second largest), labels eight (the 3 smallest)
Cardztv stamps: "More Spooky Sayings"
Paper:  K and Company TC Halloween Specialty paper pad, DCWV The Ghosts & Goblins stack
Darice chevron embossing folder
additional:  adhesive, Martha Stewart glitter glue, glitter, tiny rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment