Sunday, August 3, 2014

#friends

Hi there!
Here is a card that my 10 year old daughter Samantha made yesterday. It was a rainy day and she wanted to get crafty.  I recently went to the CKC in Lancaster PA and bought a ton of Lawn Fawn stamps and dies and Art Impression stamps. I was so excited to see them IRL and actually have them in my hands.  I bought this one particular stamps because I knew my daughter would get a kick out of it....she's always taking selfies and laughs at me when I do. 


       Card created by Samantha age 10

She created this for the Simon Says Stamp Summer Vacation Kids Challenge!!!   Great idea SSS and thank you!!   You will need to check it out for details but what a great idea!  My daughter was super excited to enter a challenge and be entered to win a SSS goody bag! 

Kid'sChallenge-01

She was excited to stamp this fun image and color it using my spectrum noir markers....I tried to show her how to shade and add depth, but she didn't want to do that! LOL!  I think she did a great job...especially for not having any patience lol!  She did all of the inking and stamping herself and was happy to use the SSS inks and the stamp press to line the sentiments up!  She added some colorful paper (from my stash) to the background and added some sequins.....again having no patience for small details!  Overall, I think she did a fabulous job!  Although she had fun creating it, she was glad to be done and to get back on her I pad....she said, "phew mom, now I know what you go through!" I had to laugh!!


 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so PROFESSIONAL! Samantha, you did a really AWESOME job on coloring this fun image! Hope you had fun and please keep them coming! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Summer Vacation Kids’ Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) I love this fun selfie stamp and the colours and sequins are FAB :-) You have a natural talent, just like your Mum :-) great job !! :-)

    thanks for joining in with the Simon Says Summer Vacation Kid’s Challenge on the Wednesday Challenge Blog and good luck with the prize draw :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant colouring Samantha and love that stamp you've used, hope you able to make more cards cos this is fabulous.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Childrens Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Samantha, a lovely design and papers - your colouring is gorgeous and I love the selfie image - such fun!!!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Children's Challenge
    love
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete