Monday, June 8, 2009

Freezer Paper T Shirt...




This is my first t shirt using the freezer paper method...you can find the tutorial here....http://cleversomeday.wordpress.com/2009/04/25/freezer-paper-shirt-video/
I used my cricut to make a stencil...I used the mickey font cart for the lettering and the Life's a beach cart for the lizard or gecko...my DS loves gecko's, so it is a gecko...for the wording...I had to type it in backwards and then use the flip button. Cut the freezer paper to 12 x12 and put freezer paper with the dull side down. Cut and iron to t shirt with the shiny side down...make sure it is really on..paint...let dry..peel off and voila...an adorable t shirt. My DS was so excited, he first thought that I bought it for him and when he found out that I made it, he was hugging and kissing me. Now, my daughter and my niece want their own!!

No comments:

Post a Comment