Monday, June 8, 2009

My Daughter's First Hair Cut...what a memorable moment!





My Daughter got her first haircut at the age of 5...she never wanted it cut and I couldn't cut it (I wasn't ready) I am such a baby...really though I am very sentimental. So I took her, my son and my Grandma to "A Girl's Gotta Spa" so she would feel special...because of course she is!!! The ladies there were so kind...they made her feel like a princess. They gave her a certificate and let her keep some of her baby hair! Not very much was taken off, but she looked so much older. My baby is growing up!!!
I used a double page spread with the pictures as the main focus...I didn't want to add to much, but I wanted it to reflect her style. I used nursery collection papers, butterfly from SB, some heidi swapp bling and flower and the fiskars threading water punch. I love how it turned out and it only took 20 minutes to put together. A memory to treasure forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment