Friday, June 19, 2009

Last day of school!!!





Today was my little girl's last day of pre k...where does the time go???? I find myself saying that alot these days. Anyway, we were asked to chip in money and make a scrapbook layout for her teacher and helper. On top of that we wanted to thank the whole staff and other teacher's as well...so this is what I came up with. This idea was inspired by many posts over on the cricut message board...thanks ladies!! I used my cricut for the cuts...plantin schoolbook and my community. I used hot glue to hold the lollipop sticks on the die cuts. I made different teacher chocolate lollipops and apple cookies on a stick! I used styrofoam inside of a plain white photo box...kept that simple with some ribbon so as not to take away from the arrangement. Everyone loved it and thanked us so much. I had fun putting it together, but it did take quite a while...with the cookies and chocolate. Really can't believe my baby is done with school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment