Monday, July 19, 2010

Bonjour Mon Amie!


Here is a quick card that I made for my 6 yo daughter who recently told me that she wanted to go to Paris. Where did that come from...didn't see that coming!!! So I told her all about my trip to France when I was in High School and she asked me to teach her some French....well, it has been many years and I didn't remember alot. Once I started speaking to her...out flew the french words...we were all laughing...I couldn't stop. We found some books at the library and she loves them. So I made her this card...she is amazed by the Eiffel Tower and really wants to go...if she wasn't afraid to fly, I might consider it...am I nuts?

2 comments:

  1. Why do not you try to make money on the web!
    Even if you do not know anyone
    No friends, relatives, neighbors, or ... ..
    Our system will help you find business partners
    Start a free trial experience of automatic network system, visit the website
    http://sn.im/vemma_usa
    Thank you for your time reading, do not give up the chance to even know, know no loss to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I don't think your nuts I think the fascination will intrigue her and she would love all the shopping and fun.. Maybe in her teens.? She might over come it Jeannine I was scared to death and would not go with my family when I was little I seriously kicked screamed and acted like they were kidnapping me same thing with a boat The had to drag me to get on and I cried the whole time and will never forget it. LOL>>

    ReplyDelete