Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thinking of You Card using So Sophie Papers!


Happy Hump Day!!! I can't believe how fast the time is going already...the middle of July already...really?!?!!
Today I have a card to share with you that I designed for Thoughts2Paper as a special request from Liz, the store owner!! I had so much fun with this card. First let me start by saying that this is an Easel Card and the directions can be found at Splitcoaststampers.com! Second, I want to say that I LOVE MY LACY LABELS CRICUT LITE CARTRIDGE....it is so full of so many beautiful labels for cards and scrapbook pages. It is full of mix and match labels and phrases...the possibilities are endless!
I started with some So Sophie papers by My Minds Eye that can be found in the Thoughts2Paper store....beautiful warm colors. I cut the thinking of you label using the cricut lite cartridge and then punched some butterflies with a Martha Stewart punch. For the incide bottom of the card, I used a Martha Stewart punch...double loops, that can also be found in the Thoughts2Paper store. You need something to make the card stand up, so this punch was perfect! I absolutely love making these easel cards, I used the horizontal instructions for this card...there are instructions for a few different sized cards.

Supplies used: So Sophie by My Minds Eye, Martha Stewart double loops punch, Zva pearls...all found in the Thoughts2Paper store. Additional supplies used: Martha Stewart butterfly punch and Lacy Lables Cricut Lite Cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment