Sunday, July 25, 2010

Siblings Swimming to their hearts content!!

Good morning! I designed this page for Design Team work for Thoughts2paper! I used the 'Sweet Summertime' kit from Echo Park...I love the colors in this kit! These are pictures of my kiddos last summer when we bought them a pool to teach my daughter how to swim. I would hear her say," swim with me brother!" and he would. I hope that they will always have a bond like they do now! My son loves being a big brother and protects her and my daughter loves being the little sister and loves being protected!
I used 'A Childs Year' cricut cartridge for the little girl with the tube and the pinwheel, both cut at 4". I also used the 'Sweet Summertime' kit from Echo Park. Both the cartridge and the kit can be found at the Thoughts2paper store! A sweet & simple summer fun layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment