Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Commotion in the Ocean!!

Hello everyone, today, I want to share a layout that I made using some action shots of my Son Christopher at the ocean! I designed this using some fabulous products from Thoughts2Paper. I love working with the page backgrounds that can be found in the store, this one is called Block Bracket and it was cut in a tan cardstock that I thought was perfect for these beach pics because it was a sandy color! I added some white dots for texture using a Sakura glaze pen. I also added a star crystal ( looked like a starfish) and some pearl strips ( looked like bubbles). I kept the chipboard letters 'naked' because it was a sandy look and used a Jenni Bowlin beach bingo card.

I didn't add any journaling, because I wasn't sure where to put it, so I did all of that on the back of the layout, so I would atleast know the details! Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Supplies used: Page Background, Zva pearls, KaiserCraft alpha chipboard, Jenni Bowlin beach bingo cards....all can be found in the Thoughts2Paper store! Additional supplies: Bazzill shimmer cardstock, Sakura glaze pen and star crystal from BoBunny stash.

2 comments:

  1. you did a really good job on this layout, might have to scraplift this one. Simple -- but elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a fab layout. Very well done

    ReplyDelete