Monday, April 14, 2014

Bunnies and Carrots and lambs...oh my!!

Hi there!
Today I want to share an assortment of chocolate bunnies, baskets, lambs and carrots that my daughter and I made! 




I bought a wooden fence box at Target for $3 and then cut little pieces of Basic Grey "Fresh Cut" papers to fit the fence and used Mod Podge to adhere them...I sanded some of the rough edges with sand paper! I hand cut a little tag and tied with yellow ribbon! 
This is for my In-laws and my nieces and nephew...a family of 6! So there should be no fighting, lol! This turned out super cute and u hope they all enjoy it!
I am entering this in the SSS Wednesday "Happy Easter and/or Sweet Treats" challenge!  I think this fit the bill!! I am also entering this in the Cardztv 3-D Easter Challenge!

Have a great night and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. omg those chocolate treats look amazing in your adorable fence basket. Love it.
    thanks so much for joining the CARDZ TV 3D Easter challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous Easter box, Jeannine! I absolutely love it and so will the recipients. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Happy Easter or Sweet Treats!

    ReplyDelete