Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sweet Elephants!!

Hi there! Quick card to share as we are on our way to go race some go karts with the kiddos while they are on Spring Break!


I think this is a super sweet card that came together so fast!  I used the SSS wide stripe BG stamp and some SSS cotton candy ink for the BG!  I cut a front panel and inked the edges with cotton candy....the sentiment is so cute from Mama Elephant stamped in Hero Arts Soft granite ink.  The cute little elephants are Lawn Fawn, stamped in soft granite on SSS cotton candy card stock and die cut!  I added a mint bow from another LF set....so cute!!
I am entering this in the SSS Wednesday Animal Antics challenge! Come over and check it out...their prizes are always generous and the challenges are always inspiring!
Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment: