Monday, April 7, 2014

Stripes Galore!

Good morning! 
I just finished up a card using the positive die cut from yesterday's card. I stuck with the same "birthday hugs" theme from yesterday!  I thought these would be fun cards for my 10 year old daughters friends birthdays. They are all into giving everyone hugs!! So cute! 


Anyway.....I used the SSS Wide Stripe BG stamp and cotton candy ink to create a subtle BG.  I adhered the Hugs die cut from yesterday's card (SSS spring cardstock strips...using the big hugs SSS die) and covered it with Wink of Stella glitter! I cut little flag shapes from the Audrey Blue and Doll pink cardstock and used sentiments from different sets. The "happy" is from the SSS Color and Sunshine stamp set and the "birthday" is from MFT "Celebrate" stamp set. I love the mix of fonts...these were white embossed.  I also cut some stars from the Mama Elephant Confetti die and added some glitter to those also! Every girl needs a little sparkle, right!!! 

So, that completes this fun birthday card 
For today! I am entering this in the SSS Wednesday Birthday challenge...great prizes are offered! Come check it out!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. SO cute and I LOVE the SSS colors used all together!! Thank you so much for playing along in the Simon Says Happy Birthday Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete