Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lunch With Daddy!

Here is a layout that I created for a cricut contest...we had to make a layout about something that we did over Labor Day weekend. Well, we did nothing!!! My husband had to work double shifts, so we made him fresh salsa and chips ....he eats his with wise chips...I think that's odd but maybe you don't. LOL!!! So we met up at the park for his lunch break and the kids got to visit with him for a little bit...as you can tell by their hugs and kisses, they were all very happy! Well, my son's expression maybe not so much, but he gets very upset when he has to leave his Daddy!! So here is the layout that I submitted:

I got this layout done in an hour with printing my pictures....so for a quickie I am pleased with how it came out. Using the DCWV green stack, the whole earthy park theme came together so easily! I used my gypsy to size the cuts....cuttlebug divine swirls for the tree....Just Because cards for the tree....and Country Life for the banner and the letters!!! That little beaver, the grass, and the clouds were alll part of the printed paper...isn't it cute!!??! I thought it worked well for the theme of the layout!! So, thank you for looking and have a great day!!!

1 comment: