Monday, September 13, 2010

Smell the Fall air!!

Oooohhh it has been so chilly here the last couple of days and it is just delightful!!! I love the Fall...the cool crisp air, pumpkins and apples, fairs and festivals and most of all roasted corn at the farmstands!! So here is a Fall card that I made...I made it for a cricut contest, but didn't get it in on time. I used Imaginisce apple cider papers, jenni bowlin letters, ribbon, MS border punch and the cricut Celebrate with Flourish cricut lite cartridge!! This is an easel card and was just so much fun to put together! The card measures 4x6. Thanks for taking a peek and there will be many more Fall projects coming...including apple pie recipes, layouts and pictures!!!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see what your fall is like with the colors that change. It is fall here in CA, which is very unusual.
    Great card and you really know how to use that cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lo and love the cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete