Saturday, September 4, 2010

Preparing Lunch For Back To School!!!


I know most kids have already started school, but my kids don't go back until the 13th. ....so in preparation for them going back to school, I made them a cute lunch box note set....I hope this will bring a little smile to their faces while they are eating!!

During the first half of the month at Thoughts2paper, you will find many Back to School ideas so be on the look out for those! For this project I used a plastic sandwich container...it was actually lightening mcqueen which my son is not into so I immediately thought to convert it!!! I used Create A Critter cicut cartridge for the animals and shapes. This cartridge is so fun, It has really become my go to cartridge!

The notes are all 4x4 with rounded corners and I tried to stick with primary colors. You can find the Create A Critter cricut cartridge and most of the other items I used for these cards in the Thoughts2paper store...there are also some newly loaded goodies there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment