Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Madness with Martha Stewart Products!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful afternoon!!! Today I have some projects that I made using some wonderful Martha Stewart products!! I guess you can say that I am an enabler....lol!!! Here is the Martha Stewart scoring board, now I have nothing to compare it to because I do not own the Scor Pal, but I have to say that I love this new board and it is so simple to use!! I used this score board for some of the following projects!

Here is a box that I made using the score board and the instructions...the box is a good size at 4x4x2 inches. I made this for my Daughter to keep some of her little trinkets in!

I used the Sweet stack by DCWV for the box and the ice cream cone was cut using my cricut and the Sweet Treats cartridge. I added some clear glze to the ice cream and the strawberry and then sprinkled some clear micro beads to look like sprinkles ( I wish I had a different color) but I love the texture.
Here is the little box that I made for my son and all of his 'doodads'...all those tiny little peices that are all over his dresser...it drives me nuts, so here is what I made for him.
I used the My Minds Eye 'Lil Robots' paper kit and I embossed the robot and the tag and inked the edges! I think it is just adorable!!
Now to change it up a bit.....here is a A2 gatefold card that I created using the score board, some Halloween paper and some MS punches!The adorable double sided paper is from DCWV Spook~tacular paper pad. I used the spooky fence and spider web corner punch from MS and a littel $1 stamp. The candy corn girl was cut using the cricut and Mini Monsters cartridge, I think she is adorable!

Here is a card and matching envelope with liner that was made using the ever so handy MS score board....yes, I had so much fun with this handy tool!
For this card and envelope, I used some Basic Grey scraps and the new MS punch around the page 'Laurel Leaf' to make this card! The envelopes are so easy to make using the score board...isn't it nice to have a matching envelope for a beautiful card?!? I think so.
So that completes my projects for now using the MS score board.....I just wanted to share how much I love this new tool and how simple it is to create with it!!
Now for some more MS enabling.....check out this new punch that I bought at Michael's called 'Laurel Leaf'........this is my all time favorite punch, I just love it and it is perfect for all of those Fall layouts soon to be made. Check this out........
I just had so much fun punching the other night....I couldn't stop. I wanted to use it on some different colored cardstock that would be perfect for some Fall layouts.....I did 4 different sizes! I can't wait to make some projects with these!
Well, that is what I have fo now, thanks for looking!! We are expecting a terrible hurricane on Friday, so we are off to the store for batteries, water and snacks!!! have a wonderful day~~

2 comments:

  1. Lovely boxes!! I love that new punch too..TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects!!! I'm totally a Martha Stewart products lover too, just can't help myself! :)

    ReplyDelete