Sunday, January 26, 2014

Do Amazing Things...

Good morning! I am back with another card that I made last night and finished up this morning for the Stenciled class!  
Here I used a stencil and mists to create a beautiful two tone background!  I love the pop of the peach colored paper with the green and gold background!  I die cut a label and used a SSS "You" stamp set and die! To make the "you" I die cut it three times and adhered them together to add dimension!  I used white embossing powder for the sentiment and added some gems to balance it out!



Supplies:
Basic grey paper (in the SSS February kit)
Hero Arts gems
Heidi Swapp color shine (mint green & gold)
SSS "You" stamp set & die
MFT Moroccan Tiles stencil
Versamark ink, white embossing powder
Spellbinders labels 6 die

No comments:

Post a Comment