Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Lil Hoot

Hi again! Here is a another little card using embossing paste, a stencil and the OWH Lil Hoot stamp set!
I made it small...about 41/4 x 31/4 for a lunch box note!  


I started by light inking the edges of a sea glass SSS cardstock and then used the SSS falling stars stencil. I used white embossing paste and added a small chunk of yellow Gelato and mixed until it was blended!  I colored the owl stamp using Spectrum Noir markers (see previous post for colors used). I had stamped and colored this owl as a test run so I figured I would use it! I stamped and added more leaves under the little owl just to balance out the small card!  I cut the banner shape using the Cricut and Girls makeup Party cartridge at 1 inch. I inked the banner using Hero Arts butter bar ink.  I masked off the (to) part of the sentiment and shaped it a little to fit in the banner and stamped in black ink! I used foam adhesive to adhere the owl and the banner to the card front. I cut a white card and used a fiskars threading water to  punch a border! 
This mini note card is so cute considering I was just playing around with colors and embossing paste! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment