Thursday, January 30, 2014

XOXO

Hi there! I'm back again with another card that I made today!  I have been so inspired to create lately...especially by having signed up for the Stenciled on line card class! 



For this card I started with a teal cardstock from Bazzill and silver embossed it using the "Mosaic heart" stencil by SSS.  I cut the XOXO from the cricut E2 using the pre installed cartridge...I forgot the name sorry...I was just happy to find it. So I cut the XOXO at 1" (it had scrolls on both sides, but I just snipped them off) and I adhered two together to give it dimension! This card was inspired by a card that Shari Caroll did for SSS!  I used the Avery Elle "Handwritten Notes" stamp for the sentiment and white embossed it on a vellum banner. I added glue behind the letters to adhere. I also used Mama Elephant for SSS "Filled With Love" stamp and die for the little tag with sentiment and tied a bow with bakers twine. I added some red punched hearts and added wink of stella glitter pen to them. I like the pop of red with the teal and silver! Oh...I rounded the two sides and used foam tape to adhere to base! 
I think that about does it for this card! I love how it turned out!  I think I have plenty of Valentines cards now but I just love creating them! 
Thanks for stopping by tonight!
I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes With Twine or String Challenge: featuring Mama Elephant!

No comments:

Post a Comment