Monday, February 24, 2014

All Because....

Two People Fell In Love! Hi there! Here is another card that I made (while cleaning the house)...so it took all day in bits and pieces! 
Beware...there is a lot of gold and shimmer!




I added some gold glitter tape to the edges of a note card and then embossed the white panel with the MFT Moroccan tiles stencil...it adds subtle texture without a deep impression which is what I wanted.  I used a photo overlay from Crate Paper and added the same gold glitter tape to the edges...I just trimmed it in half so it wasn't a thick border.  I used some blue and gold flowers from prima and added some gold brads.  I used a sizzlet die for the leaves and used Viva Croco Gold Crackling color to them and just snipped it apart to add a little here and there!  The sentiment is from a Scrappy moms stamp set called "Sweet Something's"! I thought the sentent would work for either wedding or anniversary.  I gold embossed the sentiment and the people figures and made fishtails in both ends. I love how this turned out with the touch of bright gold and the gold crackled leaves and I just love the flowers with the sheer layer!
I am entering this card in the SSS Wednesday "wedding or anniversary" challenge!

1 comment:

  1. The shimmery blue flowers and the glitzy gold make a lovely combination, and the embossed background is perfect! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete