Saturday, February 8, 2014

Got Candy??

Good morning! 
Here is a card that I made using some new stamp sets! I used the Hero Arts Tiny Flag stamp for the background, Avery Elle Handwritten Notes for the sentiment and Mama Elephant for Simon Says Stamp Filled With Love stamp and die set!  I had so much fun creating this card and mixing up the stamp sets!



I die cut the jar out of the yellow flag stamped background and added some acetate to the back and tied the right side with some green bakers twine. I stamped and black embossed the sentiment.  I die cut the jar out of a light blue color and stamped it. Then stamped and die cut the little gum balls...some have foam adhesive for dimension. I cut the jar lid out of black and stamped one of the little sentiments on a white tag (also die cut and stamped) and tied with some more twine!
Super simple but sweet birthday card! I think this can be used for either male or female, adult or child! I just wanted it to be bright and fun!
The inks I used for the gumballs and BG are Memento dew drops: rose bud, dandelion, pear tart, bahama blue, teal zeal and elderberry! 
I am going to enter this in the Hero Art "Birthday" challenge at the Hero Arts Blog!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment