Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Glitter rainbow

Good morning! I have just loved seeing all of the different manufacturers new releases...Simon Says Stamp, Lawn Fawn and My Favorite Things are a few of my Favorites! 
I recently ordered a bunch of stuff from MFT...they had the best nautical themed stamps and dies! I was super excited to get my package.....

That's just a few of the things I got and I can't wait to play with them....but with the kids on Winter break it has just been busy! 
I ordered the MFT rainbow die (love it) and I was able to make this simple inlay rainbow card in about 10 minutes...maybe less! I needed a quick card for my cousin in college and I thought this would be perfect. Plus with all of the "white" snow we've had I thought it would be fun to do something colorful!



I inlayed all the colored rainbow strips into a white piece of cardstock and stamped the sentiment using the Avery Elle "handwritten notes" stamp set and adhered it to a piece of SSS Sea Glass cardstock! I added wink of stella glitter to the rainbow! The inspiration for this card came from Jennifer McGuire...a card she did a while ago showing the inlayed rainbow!  Now, I saved all of the pieces from all the colors I cut...but honestly I don't know if I can make a rainbow out of color order (ROYGBIV) but we will see!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

I am entering this in the ablognamedhero challenge...Roy G Biv make a rainbow challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment