Monday, February 24, 2014

Funky fun!

Good morning! 
Here is a card that I made over the weekend for my 13 year old niece!  I couldn't wait to use the new MFT Smart Phone die-namics with the Friend Request stamp set! OMG...so much fun! 


I used assorted washi tapes for the background and rounded the corners to go with the rounded corners of the cell phone! I adhered that to a white card base and rounded those corners as well! I added some foam tape to the phone to add some dimension. I die cut the speech bubbles using some blue papers and then stamped the sentiments in memento black ink! I love the little "hello" that is included with the die set! I added a small enamel dot for the button on the phone! This card was super quick and easy but I think it turned out great! I know my niece will love it!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment