Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Another Love Card

Good morning! This card has been in progress for a few days and wanted to share now that it's all finished up!  This has to be one of my favorite cards! I used the card sketch from MFT! The deadline to enter is in a few minutes but that's ok...at least I finished it and can get it in the mail today to my nieces and nephew!


The papers are from the January SSS card kit...so pretty! I used some silver sparkle tape (love that stuff) and then a mini heart punch to cut a couple of hearts from the tape as well!  I used the MFT "Celebrate Life" doodle stamps and colored it using Spectrum Noir markers.  I used some spellbinders to cut some scallop circles and foam tape to add some dimension. I also added some "wink of Stella" glitter to the colored areas of the sentiment!  Super fast and simple to assemble...thanks to a great sketch from MFT!!
I also entered this card at the SImonSaysStamp (SSS) Wednesday challenge: use a heart 

No comments:

Post a Comment