Friday, February 28, 2014

You Color My World!

Good morning! It has been a hectic week and with living in an older home it seems that everything breaks at once! Lol... We need new wiring throughout the house and I blew 2 microwaves within a week! What are the chances?? Anyway, in the midst of all that I have been getting some new goodies delivered and one of them is the SSS March card kit!  I just love it!
So today I have a card featuring the crayon stamp from the stamp set in the kit called "Color And Sunshine" isn't that just such a happy name for a stamp set?? 


I used a t square ruler to make some lines on the Neenah white panel and stamped the crayons with Memento ink. I wanted them to be bright so I colored them in with my daughters new sharpie markers. I made some squiggle line as if they were coloring and added the sentiment along the bottom.  I used a purple card base and on the inside added a pink crayon! 
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment