Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope you all had a wonderful day doing whatever it is you do to celebrate!
My parents took us to an early dinner at our favorite restaurant so neither of us had to cook! Such a nice treat! With two almost teenagers going through a growth spurt...well, feeding them is kind of like running a restaurant! I mean the amount of food, the grocery bills and the cooking is enough to wear me out!! I do love it though and wouldn't have it any other way....so today was a nice treat!

Here are the Mother's Day cards that I made this year using the MFT Blueprints 14 die set!


A close up!

And here is what I got for Mother's Day from my husband and children!  I love this PTI Make It Market Sprinkles kit!  I can't wait to play with it tomorrow!
My kiddos each gave me a plant (they are on a gardening kick lately) and my son made me a beautiful card with some of my supplies and my daughter made me a beautiful paper bag album at school!  She wrote on one of the tags that I make her heart happy and I just melted!  So sweet! I am truly blessed to have a beautiful family! They make me proud to be their Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment