Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Scrapbook layouts!

Goid morning!  I have two more layouts to share that I made for NSD!


Sorry for the crooked picture...
My 10 year old daughter got this minion shirt in her Christmas stocking and then used her Claire's gift card to buy the suspenders and the red glasses (with clear lenses!) so so cute!  She kept saying, "Mom I want to be a Nerd"....in she comes dressed like this! I couldn't stop laughing!  She has such a fun personality and I just love that about her!
I used some Lawn Fawn Sunshine papers, MFT letter dies (black letters), and the cricut to cut the letters for "nerd".



This layout came together so easy...I usually struggle with the masculine layouts. I started with HS grid paper and then cut tge MFT fish net cover plate die and used it as a stencil. I used TH faded jeans ink and the stencil randomly on the back ground. I cut the letters for the title using my cricut and I did some serious stamping with a mix of fun stuff that I thought worked well for this layout!
That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment