Sunday, May 4, 2014

Time To Snuggle

Good morning!
Here is a layout that I made for National Scrapbook Day (yesterday)!  There is a challenge going on at Big Picture Scrapbooking (BPS) for NSD called the NSD10k and are trying to reach 10,000 layouts posted on Instagram! Of course I wanted to be a part of that, so I created my first layout in probably over a a year...and boy did it feel good!  I will be Scrapbooking more again and possibly getting into Project Life scrap booking because I have a million dollars in supplies, just couldn't get myself to do it! So now I will!


I had fun creating this rather simple layout of my daughter and our puppy snuggled up on the couch together, so cute!
I started with a white 12x12 BG and added random strips of washi tape, some just ripped and some with fishtails. I did some stamping on one of the pictures to give it a poloroid look. I used some Heidi Swapp letters and misted them with Primrose Color Shine. I also did some die cutting: the little title letters are from MFT and I cut them in black. The hearts were cut from strips of washi tape that I adhered to white paper and cut using SSS lots of hearts dies. The little journaling thought bubble cloud is also a SSS die and I added lines for journaling and cut a black border around it.  I then added some splatters using Primrose and Teal Color Shine mists and just splattered it on randomly!
And that's all there is to it! I think it came out super cute and I had a great time creating it! Hopefully BPS will reach their goal of 10,000 layouts posted on Instagram by tomorrow!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

P.S. I am entering this in the SSS Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful LO! Adorable photos! So sweet!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete