Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Star Parade!

Hi there!  I have a Birthday card to share tonight that I made for the SSS Wednesday Die Cut Challenge!  


This card may look a bit complex, but it was super easy!!  I started with an A2 kraft card base and added a white mat that I stamped with the sentiment and then used adhesive sheets with the SSS Star Parade die...I carefully peeled the back layer off and placed it on the white mat and then peeled off the border layer and added bronze glitter. Then peeled off a few stars and added blue glitter and the same for the green....only exposing the pieces that I wanted a certain color. So easy and it looks stunning IRL!!   I added some orange punched stars using the same die just to fill space! 

I love how this card turned out and would love to know what you think!
There is also a  Birthday Card challenge at the craftsy.com blog celebrating their 3rd Birthday!  I am going to enter this card there as well!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment