Thursday, May 15, 2014

Puppy Friends

Good morning!
Another card share today as I am on a roll this morning!  Probably more to come this afternoon!

I made this for the Lawnscaping challenge! The challenge is to create a background using stamps. **(edited to add: the link up is closed...thought I had until tonight to post, but that's ok because I have a really cute card that I had fun creating)**


I recently purchased a few Lawn Fawn stamps and dies from Laurel and the kids and I have been having fun with them. I used "Critters At The Dog Park" stamp set and matching dies! 
I used a blue polka dot base and then cut a piece of thin vellum the same size and I used the small paw print in the set and momento ink to stamp on the vellum and layered it on top of the blue paper!  I think it created such a cute background and card base! 

I stamped and colored the images with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol and used foam tape to give dimension.  I used a stitched frame cut from red cardstock using a new die from my PTI Make It Market Shakers and Sprinkled kit.  I used a piece of white card stock and inked the bottom with mowed lawn distress ink and the top part in tumbled glass and then used the grass stamp in the same stamp set and used the mowed lawn ink to create two layers of grass. The sentiment is also stamped in momento tuxedo black ink and is from the stamp set! 
And that's all there is to it!  Super simple but fun card card using one stamp set with coordinating dies!  I am entering this in the SSS Wednesday Challenge: Die Cut Craze!
 
Thanks for stopping by! See you later today with another card!!

No comments:

Post a Comment