Thursday, March 6, 2014

Hello Sunshine!

Good morning!  I have been trying to post this card for days now and every time I jump on my laptop I lose the internet connection....it is very frustrating.  We found that we need the cable wire replaced coming into the house, so hopefully they will be here tomorrow to fix it.
Anyway, I have been seeing so many blogs that have the pictures of the supplies that they used and it links to a store where they bought it....so I was thinking, well that's not for me, it is probably way too complicated for me (one who is not good with technology).....THEN, I came across a blog and there it was....a simple way to link products and it is her family business.  On Vicky's blog there is a great tutorial on how to use in linkz to create a supply list. It was simple and fun....but we shall see what this post looks like when all is said and done...lol!


Onto the card... this card started as I was throwing away the negative space after die cutting a bunch of 'hello's"....to get the most out of the paper without wasting, I usually rotate or flip flop the die. So I was left with the negative and I thought, oh this looks fun and different and then came the card.
Behind the negative space is a piece of watercolor paper that I used with some TH distress inks to create a watercolor background. I love how vibrant the colors are and they all mixed very well.  So that is how the front of the card came about.....then I just had some fun using new Lawn Fawn dies and the SSS March card kit.  I like the way this card came out and am glad that I didn't throw away the pieces.   The sun and clouds were cut using some extra watercolor pieces of paper that I had made.
So thats it for today....can't wait to see what this post will look like with the links!!  Fingers crossed!



 

 
   


Yay!  It worked and it was so simple to do (although im not sure why I have two sets of products on here and I cant seem to fix it...but this was my first time, so I will learn)   If you want to learn how to create a supply list in a few simple steps then come check out Vicky's blog and she is also doing a huge giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jeannie, I have some good news :) I will be needing your address so please email me kathyrac@mac.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the card and of course I remember you and would never forget you. Thanks for the compliment you gave me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card!!! Thank you for using Inlinkz to link your supplies! Check your emails since something is waiting for you that it is guaranteed to make your day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations, you lucky thing you, Di

    ReplyDelete