Saturday, March 29, 2014

You're A Life Saver

Good morning! 
Here is a card that I made using this weeks MFT card sketch 169....


I immediately saw the flower as a life raft or life saver and new I wanted a nautical feel!  I grabbed my favorite MFT Go Overboard stamp set (I love the large size of the images and sentiments in this set). 
Here is my card.....

I used MFT kraft and embossed it with the polka dot cuttlebug folder. I grabbed some navy card stock and embossed the   Anchor strip (perfect for a card base) using white embossing powder.  I added some May Arts twine and tied a sailor knot and adhered to the bottom of the kraft card stock. I used my spellbinders label set and cut a base using cherry red MFT card stock and then a white one and stamped the sentiment. I die cut the life saver using the MFT Lets Get Nautical die set. 
This card came together so fast and u love how it turned out...thanks to a great sketch!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment