Monday, March 10, 2014

Rainbows and Leprechauns!

Hi there!  Yes, another blog post today!  I wanted to post this before I get side tracked with the new on line card class that I am taking...lol!  Lots of fun *new to me* techniques to try out!!
This card came together so fast...I had an image in my head and then boom it was done.  I was glad to break out my Cricut and the cutest cartridge ever...Teddy Bear Parade!  The leprechaun bear was cut at 3 inches with all of his layers. I used MFT rainbow die to create the rainbow...I save all of the scraps from the cuts in a baggie and use them for smaller rainbows- that's how I created the rainbow inside the card, with scraps!)
I also used the medium size cloud die from the Lawn Fawn Spring Showers die set and stamped the sentiment on the cloud that I inked a bit with TH broken china distress ink.   I, of course, added clear wink of stella glitter to the rainbow and a few spots on the bear.


I think this card is super cute and I know my kiddos will love it!  I am going to enter this card in a challenge over on Mary's blog....Cardztv - Cardztv Card Challenge #2: Create a Card for St. Patrick's Day.  I love the challenges there...it gets me to use my cricut more often!
So, thanks for stopping by!  I appreciate all of your kind comments, thank you!






2 comments:

  1. Such cute bear! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV :)

    Elaine
    CTVDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable bear!!! Love the rainbow and cloud. Thank you so very much for joining our 'St. Patrick's Day' card challenge at Cardz TV!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete